Today we are making the Mother’s Day gift tray! I have created this great video tutorial that you can watch and also a brief step by step how to that I’ve written underneath.
A4 pink cardstock
Step by step tutorial
- Open the file and ungroup them, then copy and paste the selected design into a new document
- Then I build the box around the design by making the sides 10cm x 3cm and the base of the box 10cm x 10cm, using the centre tools to make sure they are all centred nicely.
- Next I add flaps on both sides of two of the 10cm x 3cm flaps. Weld all these pieces together and then add score lines, I make the score lines blue and the cut lines black.
- When cutting, I click lines up in the top corner and this allows you to cut different coloured lines with different pressures and blade depths. I set my black lines to cut and my blue lines to score, which makes my design easy to fold but not too weak on the folds.
- Once I have cut out the design, I add double sided tape, fold up the sides and stick together.
You have a lovely gift tray to up level the display of your Mother’s Day Gift.
For more video tutorials and updates sign up to our newsletter below 🙂